My boyfriend had all this white stuff on his penis. Why was it there? - white stuff pap smear
Rather, it was ***. It was my download. I have an STD, because I went to the doctor's office and got a pap smear and I was very good. I had a urinary tract infection and was told that is why I had the discharge. Well, that's one thing download every day. sometimes strong, sometimes not. but I had sex before with my friend and never showed up today. doing after looking down and things that are white and thick. *** This is not because he should have been the condom, but only at the end. Why am I taking this download? and no, I'm pregnant.
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Friday, February 12, 2010
White Stuff Pap Smear My Boyfriend Had All This White Stuff On His Penis. Why Was It There?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(23)
-
▼
February
(21)
- Secret Code Little Pet Shop What Is The Secret Cod...
- All Different Viginas Are All Womans Viginas The S...
- Wet Vadge Would Body Wash Be A Good Lube Alternative?
- Female Fertility Period What Is The Fertility Rate...
- Video Welcome Speech Church Is Obama That Scared O...
- Coil Wire Diagram Rail Buggy 2001 Mustang Coil Wir...
- Infected Rook Piercing Treatment How Do I Know If ...
- White Stuff Pap Smear My Boyfriend Had All This Wh...
- Old Fotos Desnudas I Broke My Screen On My Old Lap...
- Ovarian.cancer More Condition_symptoms What Happen...
- Lacunar Stroke More Condition_symptoms I Recently ...
- Skirting Board Wax How Do I Cut A Skirting Board T...
- Supplement Probiotic To Take For Atheletes Feet Is...
- Needing To Buy Lead For Sinkers Hi.What Lead Would...
- Xem Phim Xxx Asian Which Website Can I Xem Phim On...
- Cajun Microwave Size Anyone Have A Basic Design Fo...
- Brazilian Wax Examples Whats More Common?
- Buying Pantyhose Man Opinion Of Male Wear Pantyhos...
- Beat Cubefield How Do I Beat The Black And White S...
- Sbi General Power Of Attorney How To Become A Corp...
- Plastic Colored Bracelets And What They Mean What ...
-
▼
February
(21)


5 comments:
in different phases of their cycle of evolution of the discharge. It may be watery, creamy, such as protein, or nothing. This is probably one time in your cycle, if the color was similar. Please visit www.pamf.org / teen / health / female health / di ... stated on several occasions during the discharge cycle can be different.
It could be an infection yesterday and / or pH balance is from causes which it reacts with the discharge.
It was like cottage cheese? If so, your yeast infection. Are you itching outside / inside? Redness, swelling, pain?
Honey, either lubricated you have a short period or just over. Congratulations
You're too young to have sex missy!
Post a Comment