Monday, February 22, 2010

Wet Vadge Would Body Wash Be A Good Lube Alternative?

Would body wash be a good lube alternative? - wet vadge

So me and my GF decided that sex tonight. The thing is, she asked me to buy an expensive lubricant! You know what kind of lubricant porn star rich! Well, I'm broke and can not afford it. I wonder if you would wash the body a good alternative. I know that our reproductive organs of lubricants can do for us, but also ... Not doing enough of. I mean, it's pretty hard to make it wet in the first place! I wanted to use to wash the body, because I have a lot of them. Vadge And my girlfriend is always dirty and the fish (Clean rare.) So, I thought, wash the body would work well. I have not the courage to tell him about your stinky crispy vadge. So this gives me a chance to know without knowing my real motive, or cleanis.

No one tried? Are there other alternatives?

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment