Sunday, January 31, 2010

Puppy Fleas Can I Use Dish Soap Other Then Dawn To Rid My Puppy Of Fleas?

Can I use dish soap other then Dawn to rid my puppy of fleas? - puppy fleas

There is another dish washing soap, and other well-Dawn to get rid of fleas on my dog, 7 weeks? What is anti-bacterial?

Please do not tell me to use shampoo for dogs, you give me an answer to my question.

6 comments:

Nedra E said...

Dawn is and liquid soap that is gentle enough for washing animals known with certainty. That is why they use it to remove oil stains from animals coated with oil spills at sea.

I use one or two drops of Dawn drown in the water, I remove ticks from dogs and works very well.

Okay soap for each dog or cat with Dawn and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes to kill fleas. Then rinse your dog or cat thoroughly. Liquid antibacterial may be difficult in the skin, so ask your veterinarian before you.

DO NOT use Dawn dishwashing soap others! It is inexpensive. If not in your hand, you can buy! -! --

darise83 said...

Never heard of it. But as you said, should not be used dog shampoo! I would like to speak to the veterinarian. I am not sure that also kill fleas, Dawn, what your puppy. I know that when the chips are not careful, it can cause serious problems with their kids.

Good luck to you and your puppy:)

Servitil... said...

Feed your dog is not garlic. It is a poison in the blood.

So, if my cat had cats, cats ended up with fleas. Sometimes they do well with them, but could eventually pose a serious threat for such a young age. I consult a veterinarian. Dawn is one of the safest things you can use an animal for detergent. But I'm not sure whether to get rid of fleas.

ladystan... said...

just heard that the dawn. You can always try to sell.
If your puppy is 7 weeks, which means that his mother and also in scope. also his house. Try them all.

Oliveia said...

No, it's really irritating to the skin of dogs, a little oil, how to use baby oil, then rinse well to smother the fleas.

suzie said...

put garlic in the diet obtained from dogs, the chip's release

Post a Comment